CJOMS Appointment Reminders
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we have taken on many measures to ensure your safety as a response. Please review the following to be best prepared for your appointment. Thank you for choosing CJOMS for your oral surgery needs.
- All Patient Registrations and covid-19 health questionnaire must be done online at www.cjoms.com prior to your appointment.
- A mask must be worn by you prior to entering our office
- Please call the office when you arrive. A team member will instruct you on when it is acceptable to enter in accordance with social distancing. If you have brought a contact with you, they will be asked to remain in the car unless they are a guardian accompanying a minor or medically necessary
- While pens will be available to you, we encourage you to bring your own black or blue pen if the need arises.
- Your temperature will be checked. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment as per CDC guidelines
Thank you for your understanding.
Central Jersey Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Contact our offices to schedule a consultation.
- Complete our online patient registration forms.
- Get directions to one of our conveniently located offices in Central Jersey.
Our Priority is Patient & Team Safety
The COVID 19 Pandemic is an unprecedented international event that has left many of us, particularly in our community of central New Jersey, devastated.
Central Jersey Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery wants to ensure you that we are taking all necessary and added precautions and will continue to adapt, as required.
At this time, we have made many changes to our infrastructure including but not limited to:
- Plexiglass Shield Barriers for Check-in and Check-out
- Installing Medical Grade HEPA Filters in each operatory to decrease aerosolized particles
- Obtaining all necessary PPE and attire (i.e. N95 masks, face shields; surgical gowns)
- Continuing all OSHA compliant sterilization methods
- Thermometers for patient and team members at check-in.
- Conveniently located hand sanitizers
- Change in patient flow to be mindful of social distancing
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
Message from the Doctors
At CJOMS we are committed to providing the safest practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery to our patients. In light of the recent COVID-19 aka “coronavirus” pandemic, we want to assure you that we are taking steps to ensure we continue to practice those safe, hygienic practices. With this in mind, please inform us if you have travelled abroad in recent weeks and/or have had viral symptoms of cough, fevers, chest pain, malaise OR have been in close contact with someone with such symptoms. We want to ensure your safety as well as the safety of others in your community.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
The Doctors of CJOMS
Please find a link to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here: