CJOMS Appointment Reminders
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we have taken on many measures to ensure your safety as a response. Please review the following to be best prepared for your appointment. Thank you for choosing CJOMS for your oral surgery needs.
- All Patient Registrations and covid-19 health questionnaire must be done online at www.cjoms.com prior to your appointment.
- A mask must be worn by you prior to entering our office
- Please call the office when you arrive. A team member will instruct you on when it is acceptable to enter in accordance with social distancing. If you have brought a contact with you, they will be asked to remain in the car unless they are a guardian accompanying a minor or medically necessary
- While pens will be available to you, we encourage you to bring your own black or blue pen if the need arises.
- Your temperature will be checked. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment as per CDC guidelines
Thank you for your understanding.
Central Jersey Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery