Gaurav Shah, DMD, MD, MPH
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Gaurav Shah attended the University of Pittsburgh Schools of Dental Medicine, Medicine, and Public Health after completing his undergraduate education at New York University. During his time at the University of Pittsburgh, he completed his internship in general surgery and certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Shah has published articles and book chapters on topics of regenerative medicine, dental implants, pathology and facial fractures. He provides care in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery with experience in dentoalveolar surgery, pediatric oral surgery, bone grafting, dental implants, orthognathic surgery and trauma.
Dr. Shah has won awards in research including work on dental implants and grafting technologies.
Dr. Shah is very involved in community efforts to raise awareness and provide care for service organizations. He has spearheaded and led the Oral Cancer Walk and Run for the Oral Cancer Foundations as well as volunteered his time in efforts such as Mission of Mercy.
Dr. Shah, in his spare time, enjoys running, playing tennis, watching sports, and spending time with his wife and two children.
Listed below are some of the research endeavors and publications Dr. Shah has been involved in:
- Soft Tissue Regeneration Incorporating 3-Dimensional Biomimetic Scaffolds.
- Regeneration of periosteum by human bone marrow stromal cell sheets.
- Regenerative medicine for craniomaxillofacial surgery.
- Contact our offices to schedule a consultation.
- Complete our online patient registration forms.
- Get directions to one of our conveniently located offices in Central Jersey.